Roger had a bit of set-to with the wood burner on Thursday. He tripped over a cable in the kitchen and to stop his fall, grabbed the wood burner which was roaring away and this was the result – burnt fingertips and burnt side of his palm. You might have heard the expletives where you live. Apart from the frustration of a painful, blistered and sore hand he’s also fed-up because he can’t get on with upstairs. But nursy (that’s me) has told him he mustn’t risk bursting them and getting an infection, so only light duties for Roger.