Thursday, 4 December 2014

We must be mad!!

Gluttons for punishment, why because we’ve sandblasted again!! It would have taken weeks of chipping to get the remainder of the paint off the walls. So we took the decision to sandblast the walls again. Another 48 bags of sand and 2 days later we’ve managed to get all but a few bits of paint off. We were so close to the end with 1 1/2 bags to go when the pressure hose burst. So that put a stop to any more dust making. If anyone has ever sandblasted, they will know you can’t see a thing and the mess is just awful. Even with taped up doors, dust just seems to find it’s way into every crevice!! Oh well, it was a job worth doing, just need to get on with the big clean-up. Hope you like our gorgeous outfits and my romantic surprise written in the dusty cover over the sofa :)

I Love You
 Roger
SONY DSC
DSC03953

10 comments:

  1. Bravo!

    Good luck with the clean up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaynor. I've spent 2 days cleaning so far, with more to do x

      Delete
  2. You brave little bunnies. you have done a grand job, it will look great. And love the sexy outfit. well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I looked gorgeous, a cat-walk look, definitely x

      Delete
  3. Hi Ya, What a job, Kez you look like the potato advert, little spaceman( Women) and they smash them all to bits !!!!!!!!!!

    Your little housey is going to look fab. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny, love those old adverts x

      Delete
  4. You're both nuts but it'll be worth it. Love the romantic touch :)
    I think you look like R2D2 Kez - tee hee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was sweet of Roger too. Love the comparison to R2D2 x

      Delete
  5. Love the last photo,are you off to Mars? :-) I have to say from what I can see in the photos the difference is just amazing. Sorry the hose burst!! You are going to love it when all this dust is at an end. I have learnt to hate any machine that makes dust of any sort!!! Chin up you are doing so well. See you soon and we can catch up. Take care and I love the note. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mars is my next holiday destination :) I'm having to learn to love dust and weeds, as we have so much of them!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments.