Wednesday, 15 October 2014

A week has flown by!

Well where did that week go??? We have said goodbye to our guests already, no sooner had they landed, they have taken off again. But, we’ve had a great time spending the last few days visiting Châteaux de Javazay at Chef Boutonne and Coulon in the Marais Poitevin. We had a little peek in an estates agent window. If you want a house alongside the canals, they are very expensive. We have had a lovely relaxing week and we hope they’ve enjoyed their stay as much as we did having them.

SONY DSC
Coulon

Sadly I couldn’t go with them to the airport on Tuesday morning, as I had another attack of Labyrinthitis during Monday night and the room was spinning big time. I've got tablets leftover from my last episode, so I’m just waiting for them to kick in. I had loads of jobs planned and can't do any of them. I hope it clears quickly as I have a fruit garden to weed and walls to finish in the lounge. I’m not allowed to be poorly, too much to do!!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Feeling a little better today x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it was a good visit but so sorry that you are back in the same spin again!!! Take it easy and I hope the tablets work quickly. Diane and Nigel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tablets seem to be working, feeling less dizzy today x

      Delete
  3. What a shame you're poorly. Sending a hug ... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hugs always make you feel better x

      Delete
  4. Ah Big Sis, you take care - you have to get better else the weeds will take over. Sending you a sister hug tooooooo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your hug Nattie. Feeling better today so I'm to tackle some weeds. The fruit garden definitely needs weeding and we have some plants to put in x

      Delete
  5. Glad you are feeling a bit better, and that you had such a good week with Ruth and Denny.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum, feeling more like myself today x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments.